Monday, August 25, 2008

More Pics...


This is a picture of the dump... where we make our weekly trash runs... sometimes you have to step over dog carcasses to dump your garbage....

... some high schoolers jumping off a mini cliff into the river...

...my roomie, a HS math teacher, and first grade teacher at the dump burning our trash away...

... my roomie skipping rocks with the little ones...

... my classroom reading area (thanks Mom for the awesome pillows!)...

Let me know if there are certain pictures you would like to see! Don't forget to leave me some comments! (:
PS Sorry these are uploading in random order!
Misty Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Hey there lil' sis. I accidentally posted the "B." Ha ha ha. Have no clue how I did it, but there it is. Looks like Chevak suits you! The photos are so great. I just love the one of your classroom. Keep posting!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for keeping up with me! (;