Thursday, August 14, 2008

Catching Up on Some Pics...




This is a shot of Bethel from the little bush plane.

These are the pilots and two other passengers (they were being dropped off at Hooper Bay).

A rad aerial shot.

Moose hunting season opened on August 10th. The mayor and his uncle brought two bull moose home last night (the 13th).

Here is the mayor and his younger brother with one of the racks... it is a sweet rack. (:

Salmon berries I collected... we were out on the tundra for hours!

This is Mary (the mayor's wife), her family, and myself taking a snack break on the tundra. I tried dry fish for my first time. Once I got past the smell it was pretty good.

This was my classroom when I first got here (only it was crazier).

Thanks Rick for sending me the card reader so I could upload my pics!




1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it all! I just scrolled through and read everything, and it's amazing! And the pic of you with the berries: postcard picture! (Have mom and Rick send that out with the Christmas cards!) Love you girl. Take care, miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for keeping up with me! (;