Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Recommendations

Summer offers many fun R&R activities and I have come across a book and a movie that I would recommend to my friends for some inspiration and positive juju.

I shall admit... I am a Real Housewives fan :) If you have watched the New York show, Bethenny Getting Married?, or Bethenny Ever After... then you are quite familiar with Bethenny Frankel. Her New York Bestseller A Place of Yes is a fantastic read. It is full of so much of what I believe and her personality shines right through the whole book. Bethenny offers 10 tips for success and good living, in general. Pick it up at a store near you ;)

The movie that I am so thankful I watched is Soul Surfer. I don't know that I would have had any desire to see it except that it was taking place in Hawaii and I have been missing the sun and my typical foreign summer travels so that is how I decided on it. Well, I watched the trailer first and knew right away that this would be a movie of inspiration. That it was.

Take time to do good in this world. Set the world on fire.

"Take my dreams, come and give them wings. Lord, with you... there is nothing I cannot do."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping up with me! (;