Sunday, September 12, 2010

Beautiful Day to... fall in the river! :)




The pics are in order from bottom to top... enjoy!

Beautiful, but WET, sunny ride back home.
Denise, Kirby and Reggie
Me and Denise... always an adventure when we go out by boat!
I think she thoroughly enjoyed watching me fall in :-)
Woohoo! The fall was worth the catch!
Ah, yes... I was FLOATING in the river!
Reggie getting his manaq set up.
Denise preparing our manaqs.
Okay, so I didn't really shoot the bird... but, makes for a good pic, right?! ;)
I handled it for only a second... then, the gagging began! :P
And... the hat was placed immediately back on my head... UGHHH!!!
YAY! Denise and Kirby rescued my hat!
Reggie with our fishing bait... nice and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping up with me! (;